الثلاثاء، 28 ديسمبر 2010

posting is easy! let me tell who am i.


hello dears,
my personal plog is new so i think that no one will read what i write now.
but posting is easy! i will post even no one will read :)...

let me tell you who am i??
simply...
my name is hosam and i like my father name be near my name so u can call me hosam alaa :)

i am from Egypt, monofiya, sheben el kom but i was born in other city called el araish in north sinai.

i don't remember the day i was born loool, my age was just some hours, may be my eyes was still closed too, but it was 20 mar 1991..

-now i stopped writing .. iam thinking what i should tell to u too!-

well,, when i wrote this post i was student in faculty of computers and information in cairo university - 4th year.

iam the CEO of http://www.sa7afa.net/ may be we talk about this website later.

i like reading about politics and computers.

hope u can ask me more in comments..

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق