الأربعاء، 29 ديسمبر 2010

do u have girl friend? .. mainly i asked this question


hello dears
are you fine :) really i hope that..

mainly i asked if i have girl friend or not??
acually i don't have any girl friends but that not mean that i don't have friends of girls..

i don't like this way in relations specially in this age, every one search about love, he think that it is a love and i must respect this point of view even i don't think that.

in my point of view love has one way and one end, let me say it is one start not one end,,, i mean that love may start before marry but we can't call it love before marry so marry is start of love and is end too..

so i can love when i can marry and i can marry when i can really and fully free and my opinion be from my brain not my family brain cuz they still manage alot of things in my live....

i mean i can love when i become have my work and my personal live.

it is something like periority actually.

i see that alot of persons who say that they are love, they think that love is the most important thing in their live as they founded for love, but i don't think that, love is way for happy not a goal.

may be i change my point of view one a day?? do u think? every thing can be change later lool :)

hosam

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق